UX Associate Director
We believe digital communications and experiences have the power to create positive change. Embracing new technologies and staying ahead of the constantly changing landscape, we help clients deliver their messages in the moment, staying true to their brand and relevant to their audience. This has earned us a reputation for bravery and for doing things differently. From global website builds to games and award-winning films, our innovative digital output helps to fuel campaigns across all media channels. With digital award success in 2016 at both The Brand Republic and The Drum Awards and more Agency of the Year more awards than any of our peers, Golin stands out as an industry leader.
The Golin digital practice is among the best in the business, producing world-class content and experiences for some of the world’s biggest brands. With a dedicated team of experts, we create bespoke content, platforms and campaigns that drive transformational results. This is why our clients love working with us and why we get to work on some of the coolest brands around, such as Unilever, Tesco and Mondelēz.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior UX Architect looking to step up to Associate Director level and lead our experience team at Golin.
The role will involve you working closely between our design, development and project management teams and will involve a mixture of experience design for websites, web applications, applications, integrated marketing tactics, products and services.
You’ll need to make sure our experiences are loved by clients and users.
You’ll mostly be:
- Creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes for projects of all shapes and sizes.
- Injecting creativity and inspiration into our websites and apps.
- Conducting the right research to inform and validate our designs.
- Being an ambassador for usability, accessibility and help allow web standards to be upheld in all of our work.
You’ll also be getting involved with:
- Helping to run workshops and requirements gathering exercises.
- Helping to organise and run user testing sessions.
- Mapping out user flows and information architecture.
- Presenting your ideas to directly to clients.
- Managing a team to ensure the work we do is of the highest standard.
We need someone who:
- Is passionate about digital and the web.
- Doesn’t shy away from trying new techniques and processes.
- Isn’t afraid to be client-facing. You’ll be presenting (and defending) your designs on a regular basis.
- Loves to learn. You’ll need to have a finger on the pulse of the latest best-practices in web design.
- Plays well with others. You’ll be a crucial team member at the start of all projects.
- Has experience of managing a team.
- Proven experience in a senior role within UX.
Would be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience working in a digital agency role.
- Proven professional UX Design experience.
- Knowledge of web development; particularly on the front-end side of things.
- Proficiency in using different design and prototyping tools.
- Experience in validating, researching or testing your design concepts.
We always choose capability and personality over experience, so if don’t worry if you haven’t got all of these. If you think you’re right for the role and are prepared to learn, we’d love to talk.
The role is based in our office near Holborn Circus. Competitive salary negotiable based on experience and skills.
To apply, please send your cv and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are passionate advocates for flexible working and are open to discussing part-time or flexible hours in relation to all of our open roles as part of the recruitment process. This could include part-time working, remote working or job shares.