Strategy Director - Up to 90k
London, England, United Kingdom
Golin is seeking a Strategy Director to play a key role in contributing to one of the fastest-growing teams in this global agency. As part of the strategy team, you will work directly with creatives, media and digital experts along with senior Strategists to unlock insights and ideas that create meaningful change for our clients.
Strategy is embedded in the agency, working across the majority of teams and continuing to grow. We work in partnership with client teams, research and creative to distil down rich insights and develop strategic solutions which power our creativity. We’re doing this because clients demand great creative ideas, and those are based on smart thinking, strong evidence and great strategies. Planning gives the rigor in the approach for our ideas to gain traction, to make our ideas easier to buy by clients and to protect our work from subjective
We are now looking to expand the team and for a Strategy Director who will play a key role in solving clients’ business problems, working with creative teams to develop award winning work, and with the proven ability to communicate effectively.
What you will do:
- Think strategically and be insightful, telling stories that converts data into actionable insights
- Identify consumer insights that inform media and creative strategies
- Lead the agency’s trend offering – by connecting the dots across different clients and projects to spot consumer and cultural trends that cannot be ignored
- Translate research findings into actionable takeaways and insights that can be easily explained to different internal stakeholders and clients
- Confidently present insights and research findings on paper or in person
- Demonstrate a strong interest/understanding of social/digital media metrics and industry trends
- Champion new, innovative approaches to analytics and measurement that push our employees and clients to think differently
- Hands-on experience in strategy and planning, digital/social analytics and reporting, market research or related field; agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with online communities in relation to the broader media mix
- Comfortable interpreting a variety of different data sources from primary and secondary research approaches, and creating one cohesive story
- Ability to manage and organise teams
- Positive solutions-based attitude to tackling challenges
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple deliverables and timelines at once
Even better if you have:
- Broader experience with marketing and PR, along with an understanding of digital advertising
- Account planning experience
- Fluency in more than one language
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.