Insights & Analytics Associate
We are looking for an Associate, Insights & Analytics to play a key role in contributing to one of the sought-after teams in the agency. As part of the Insights & Analytics team in the London Strategy group, they will work directly with the team to deliver research and analytics reports that go beyond the simple data dump and deliver actionable insights that directly inform client work.
The ideal candidate is a walking/talking Swiss Army knife — part digital/social analyst, Boolean whisperer, part creative problem solver and part data storyteller. They synthesise findings from a variety of different sources, whether quant or qual. This role requires someone who is insanely curious, is comfortable delivering different projects simultaneously, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Above all, you must be curious (and ready to research around a brief/hurdle/question and endure being challenged) — this is not a simple reporting results role.
What You Will Do
- Execute media monitoring, social listening, research and measurement assignments with minimal supervision
- Tabulate and analyse data, pulling out crisp insights and recommendations
- Develop research reports and presentations, and present those findings directly to clients
- Gather data from sources as broad as Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics, Factiva, Talkwalker, GWI, Adobe Analytics and survey data) in a methodologically sound manner
- Demonstrate a strong interest/understanding of media metrics, consumer behaviour and trends in data
What You Have
- 1-2 years of experience in digital analytics, media research, market research or related field; agency experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with proven understanding of statistical
- Experience with a wide array of product, brand, advertising consumer, corporate or public policy research methodologies
- Previous roles held with an ad agency, digital marketing firm, or a research firm that supports the communications/marketing industry
- Working with and creating databases and dashboards utilising all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Boolean-savvy skills with possible coding experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- European language fluency is a plus
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com