(Integrated) Technology PR Manager
We believe that integrated communications has the power to create positive change. Embracing new technologies and staying ahead of the constantly changing communications landscape, we help clients deliver their messages in the moment, staying true to their brand and relevant to their audience. This has earned us a reputation for bravery and for doing things differently and we’ve been named Agency of the Year more times than any of our peers.
Golin London’s technology practice – amongst the best in the business, with decades of experience moving brands from technology only conversations to positioning clients as global business leaders – is looking for a formidable account manager (catalyst in Golin’s G4 model). This person will feel equally comfortable working on traditional and social media campaigns and with supporting the development and delivery of digital content programmes. Supporting the primary client day to day lead, this position will include campaign planning, running day to day account activity, challenging client thinking, keeping expectations managed and acting as a pivotal member of the team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in an agency environment, working across at least two disciplines either PR, social or digital working on B2B/technology brands, someone with confidence and tenacity – yet diplomacy and the ability to embark on projects and programmes collaboratively. They will work on integrated campaigns that take B2B companies into mainstream media and build their profile across social channels through content driven campaigns.
This person will work closely with Golin’s strategy and planning, creative and connector (media/influencer) teams.
Clients to include; Oracle & Dimension Data amongst others.
(We are passionate advocates for flexible working and are open to discussing part-time or flexible hours in relation to all of our open roles as part of the recruitment process. This could include part-time working, remote working or job shares).
- Proven experience in an agency environment, with a passion for, and experience working on, PR, social and digital campaigns for a B2B/technology brands, with a heavier waiting on social media
- Experience in managing influencer engagement programmes and content campaigns aimed at targeting B2B personas and audiences
- Experience building client relationships and an ability to address client needs in a thorough and timely manner, developing an understanding of their business
- Hunger to nurture internal relationships both within your team, playing a role in driving integrated work across the business
- Drive to assume ownership and responsibility of your projects and be able to co-ordinate and work with creative & editorial, planning and production teams
- Have a hunger for creativity and innovation, keeping abreast of developments in social and digital content and thinking of ways to use these to help develop exciting work for our clients and contribute to building agency knowledge and capabilities
- Sound foundation in account management skills such as contributing to budgets; managing timelines; excellent communication skills both internally and externally
Play an active role in maintaining a great team and agency culture!
Email Jane Fordham our talent lead, on firstname.lastname@example.org with;
- An introduction to yourself and why you think you’re right for this role
- A CV outlining your skills and experience