Paid Social Media Manager
Are you a modern-day psychic? We‘re looking for someone who knows how to use real-time data and cutting-edge listening tools to predict when a moment will happen for our clients, before it actually does and implement social advertising to be front and centre of it.
The Golin London office is looking to hire a manager for our Insights and Analytics team, a group of over-achievers that always wins office arguments because they’ve got all the data on their side. We need people with this level of obsession for data to bring these valuable insights (and more) to our clients.
If you don’t know about Golin, we’re a worldwide integrated agency (we started life as a PR firm) with digital at our heart, known for reinventing our industry. We still have time to create award-winning client work and have a bit of fun on the side, too. Our CEO lovingly describes us as “the nice guys who will kick ass” and we’re happy to have earned that reputation thanks to a dynamic team, strong clients and an obsession with shaking up the status quo.
This isn’t a job for run-of-the-mill data analysts and bean-counters who are just content with crunching numbers, rambling off formulas and writing love notes in Excel. For this role you need to wake up every morning ready for the challenge of the treasure hunt for insights that awaits you at Golin.
We are looking for creative problem-solvers who can make data talk and reliably cultivate insights. These actionable insights help our clients leverage real-time engagements, understand their audiences better and make their brands stand out for the right reasons. You can expect to dive into social listening, customer intelligence and a host of other reports to start connecting the dots for our clients. But you already knew that, ’cause you’re a data psychic.
A manager is a confident, critical thinker with at least 2-4 years’ of experience in a similar role (potentially in a comparable marcomms agency, or possibly in an analytics role in a specialist research house or media agency). They are expected to act independently and take initiative, while also mentoring less experienced members of the Insights and Analytics team;
· Lead social listening and digital audit projects in support of existing clients and new business opportunities
· Lead social advertising implementation for clients and put together social media plans
· Analyse conversations across digital channels to identify themes, influencers, engagement opportunities and threats using leading-edge tools such as Social Studio, Sysomos, Sprinklr, and Unmetric
· Leverage real-time data to inform and influence brand strategies across leading social platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
· Interpret complex and high-volume data to drive digital campaigns through meaningful insights and strategic recommendations
We typically choose capability and personality over experience, so if don’t worry if you haven’t got all of these. If you think you’re right for the role and are prepared to learn, we’d love to talk.
We are passionate advocates for flexible working and are open to discussing part-time or flexible hours in relation to all of our open roles as part of the recruitment process. This could include part-time working, remote working or job shares.