Senior Manager, Catalyst
New York, New York, United States
Golin is an integrated agency with PR, digital and content at its core. With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, Golin’s purpose is to create change through relevant, brave work worthy of awe and action. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In. In everything we do. We believe we have the power to inspire real results and we work tirelessly every day to do just that. Because we know that you can’t half ass your way to greatness, we only work with the brightest and the best.
And, we’re committed to Go All In for our people. Which is why we don’t just look for the dreamers, but we find the people who can make their dreams a reality. People at Golin are Courageously Happy, and they are empowered to pursue the adventures that they always wished they could do, but haven’t be able to. It may be cliché to say, but we actually do live by the mantra of ‘work hard, play hard,’ with our Life Time vacation plan (take the time off when you need it), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies.
As a Senior Manager (Senior Account Supervisor) on our Catalyst team, this role will support our clients in research and planning, launches, internal communications, earned/owned/paid/social media, and the coordination of major events. We’re looking for a dedicated team member with a can-do attitude who will develop and drive strategic initiatives. The role includes serving as a client go-to for conceptualizing and executing plans and variety of projects.
What You'll Do:
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas, flawless execution of client programs and internal project management
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas and campaigns. Using that knowledge to become a “go-to” for your team and your client
- Working closely with media relations experts to provide media counsel as well as develop ideas that are “media-able”
- Help manage the budget, manage timely billing and reporting, and work with Agency finance team
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 5-7 years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- B2B and tech client experience
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects
- A mix of account management and media relations experience
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.