Associate, Public Relations (Digital)
Hong Kong SAR
Golin Hong Kong has been awarded four accolades in the past two years for our commitment to people, culture, benefits, and DEI approach, by leading industry bodies Campaign Asia, PR Week Asia and PRospect.
Our ethos is simple yet powerful: we Go All In. It’s why we’ve also won over 16 awards for our client work in the past two years. Our teams are curious, creative, brave, inclusive and driven. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, then read on!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a dynamic Director to lead our high performing PR team; a hunter, a collaborator, a leader, a motivator and a problem solver. The candidate should be thoughtful and accountable with a deliberate plan of action that they execute and are measured against. They succeed by taking their extensive PR expertise and integrating it with the other marketing disciplines within Golin and beyond to win exciting new integrated work for the agency.
They will lead a portfolio of clients in tech, arts, travel and lifestyle across brand promotion and corporate reputation.
- Business development and growth
- Client portfolio management and development
- B2B and B2C programming
- Executive profiling
- Crisis handling
- Working with digital and creative to develop integrated communications plans
- Leading use of data in campaign development and measurement
- Leading a diverse team of people and clients
- Working as part of the senior management team to continually adapt the business
- Outline and communicate consumer trends to clients and the rest of the company
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years of deep-rooted public relations experience in both corporate and consumer areas, ideally from an agency environment
- An award-winning mindset
- The ability to develop and foster C-Suite level relationships
- The skill to motivate teams and unlock their potential
- Passion and an energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Leadership skills that are people-first, motivational and inspirational
- An unwavering commitment to quality and excellence
- Business-level Cantonese is required, with rich knowledge of the Hong Kong market
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.