View All Jobs
Position: HR Specialist
Reports to: Senior HRBP
Golin is a global public relations agency that helps companies create change that matters. Throughout our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with data driven creative that has earned worldwide attention and awards – we are both PRWeek Global Agency of the Year and AMEC Large Research & Measurement Team of the Year for 2019, 2020 and 2021. Representing some of the world’s famous brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, influencer marketing, corporate and consumer strategy, and public affairs to name a few.
We’re proud to have made an impact in Asia for over 25 years, with teams in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Jakarta, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul and Tokyo. Together, our mission is Creating Change in Asia for Asia – from defining new era travel through our multi-award-winning campaign work, to pioneering industry tools, to purpose-driven legislation change, we make sure that the changes we make matter to business, society, legislation, our people and industry.
Our ethos is simple yet powerful: we Go All In. For our clients. For our colleagues. For our agency. For our industry. If that sounds like something you could wake up every morning to help with, then read on.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR：
As HR Specialist you’ll create meaningful impact for our account team, empower our people and drive our business through an intentionally inclusive, powerfully diverse and uncompromisingly equitable culture.
• Focus on junior and mid-level hirings and talent pipeline/mapping in Beijing and Shanghai；Coordinate / involve interview process, leading 1st round (telephone-interview) to increase the hiring hit rate;
• Perform recruitment activities to meet the business needs, including but not limited to recruiting channel development & maintenance;
• Work with the hiring managers regarding job description, job profiling, CV screening, interview process, offer negotiation and reference check;
• Handle daily HR operations to provide an efficient and effective HR service including employee on-boarding, transfer, status change, exit, HR system, contract and documents filing.
• Implement the company’s training and development strategy so that the skills and performance of employees meet the company’s current and future needs;
• Review and improve orientation program on a regular basis, including the process, presentation documents, staff’s feedback, effectiveness, etc, to help new employees build up the commitment from the beginning;
• Conduct training effectiveness evaluation and follow up training results;
• Responsible for employees yearly performance and competency dialogues;
• Assist HRBP to constitute HR policies, such as HR manual, training management system/procedure, HR projects and so on;
• Assist HRBP to company activities, such as annual meeting, outing, employee satisfaction.
What you’ll bring
Minimum 2 years of recruiting or huting agency experience preferably in a professional services environment.
• Strong English skill in both written and oral.
• Experience in a recruitment environment and with high passion.
• Commercial and business acumen, including an understanding of agency work nature; Industry knowledge and experience are preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a good listener and effective team player.
• Result driven, always aiming to produce outstanding results.
• Hands on individual, assertive and humble. A strong service orientation with can do attitude.
• Manages stress and ambiguity.
Just as we #goallin for our clients, agency and industry – we #goallin for your career. In this role, you will have direct access to inspiring professionals and mentors who will not only help you improve your work, but establish a path for you to grow within Golin long term. Our employees stay for both the people and the agency’s willingness to be flexible with passions, purposes and career explorations.
For you to create the best work of your life, it’s important for us to give you the best experience. Being part of Golin Beijing means:
• Supplementary Medicare Schemes
• 18 days Annual Leave and 5 days Paid Sick Leave
• Birthday Leave and Gift
• Meal and Sport Allowance
• Festival Activities and Gift
• Annual Health Check
• Anniversary Bonus
Golin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Golin is committed to building a culture where all employees are seen as equal, are respected and where all opinions are heard. We take pride in our inclusive hiring, as well as our diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data held by Golin relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Due to the large number of applications received, we apologize if we are unable to provide a response or feedback on unsuccessful applications. We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.