Senior Marketing Manager - £65k
London, England, United Kingdom
Senior New Business and Marketing Manager - £65k
Golin is a global public relations agency that helps companies create change that matters. Together, we discover powerful human truths that bind us, create with bravery and collaborate inclusively and obsessively. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, disease awareness and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest FMCG, retail, food, healthcare, technology and consumer service companies in the world.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. Offering a hybrid working, flexible working and brilliant benefits that build a culture of happy people who are the best at what they do.
We’re proud of the work we do and our agency values, and even prouder when it is recognised by our peers. In the last two years we’ve been The Drum PR agency of the year, Provoke Consultancy of the year and PRWeek Health and Pharma Agency of the year plusreceived many awards for our creative work. It’s a testament to our team’s excellent work and dedication to innovation and client service.
We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for Golin and sister healthcare agency Virgo Health for an exciting role at the heart of the agency, reporting into the Executive Director of Growth. This person will be superb at managing multiple stakeholders and highly organised to drive forward all the day-to-day functions of the team. We’re looking for a dynamic, self-starting and fast-thinking candidate who can help Golin and Virgo Health celebrate our successes, grow our reputation and rise above the competition.
Who are you?
- Ideally, you have substantial experience in a client-service business or agency where you’ve played a role in marketing and client acquisition
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and wide-ranging stakeholder management
- Proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Superior writing and editing skills with to ensure we communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
- A passion and eye for the creative design of marketing and business materials
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external teams at all levels
- Detail oriented with an ability to focus on the larger picture
- Calm under the pressure of a deadline and a desire to win
- High passion and enthusiasm, a positive spirit, can-do attitude and an ability to translate that energy into generating results
You will know how to:
- Execute a marketing strategy, including a proactive and reactive content calendar across owned channels and earned
- Project manage new business, leading proposal deadline, organising larger teams in response and managing target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Maintain up-to-date library of assets, client case studies and talent bios via compelling, easy-to-digest templates
- Manage our awards strategy, including campaign materials and entries, awards calendar, deadlines
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to effectively merchandise our practices, run events and deliver industry-leading thought leadership.
- Track and coordinate new business pipeline and marketing databases, with status updates and quarterly analysis.
- Execute a purposeful pipelining effort, ensuring that we do everything in our power to source new business opportunities and grow our agency
- Proactive identify and execute fresh opportunities and ideas to elevate Golin and Virgo Health’s marketing and new business responses
Even Better if:
- You understand the nuances of working in/within healthcare
- You know programmes such as Salesforce, Wordpress, Mailchimp and Canva/ Adobe Firefly
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.