Planner - £50k
London, England, United Kingdom
Golin is seeking a Planner to play a key role in contributing to one of the fastest-growing teams in this global agency. As part of the strategy team, you will work directly with creatives, media and digital experts along with senior Strategists to unlock insights and ideas that create meaningful change for our clients.
Strategy has become embedded in the agency, we are now working across the majority of teams and continuing to grow. We work in partnership with client teams, research and creative to distil down rich insights and develop strategic solutions which power our creativity. We’re doing this because clients demand great creative ideas, and those are based on smart thinking, strong evidence and great strategies. Planning gives the rigor in the approach for our ideas to gain traction, to make our ideas easier to buy by clients and to protect our work from subjective decision making.
We are now looking to expand the team and for a Planner who will play a key role in solving clients’ business problems, working with creative teams to develop award winning work, and with the proven ability to communicate effectively.
What you will do:
- Think strategically and be insightful, telling stories that converts data into actionable insights
- Work to produce best in class creative briefings for senior creative teams to solve clients’ business problems
- Offer planning resource and lead the planning process on new and existing clients
- Identify critical issues, trends and opportunities for our diverse client base
- Assess strategic problems, developing insights, recommendations, and strategic direction for clients
- Create strategies that are driven by evidence and lead to clear and practical digital PR and marketing solutions
- Lead, participate and facilitate strategic discussions both internally and with clients
- Design and implement frameworks for creating strategic client solutions
- Significant experience working with teams to deliver insightful, powerful solutions
- Planning and strategy-development experience in both consumer and business-business markets globally
- Practical knowledge of planning, insight and analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and data savvy
- Ability to develop frameworks, agency planning models and capabilities
- Ability to take a practical approach
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills
- Capability of working efficiently with the senior leadership team within Golin
- Presentation skills, articulating smart and sometimes complex solutions in a straightforward and lucid manner
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.