Associate (Account Executive) - up to £28k
London, England, United Kingdom
Golin is a global public relations agency that helps companies create change that matters. Together, we discover powerful human truths that bind us, create with bravery and collaborate inclusively and obsessively. With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, ‘Go All In’ is our agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In, in everything we do. We are committed to Go All In for our people, offering a hybrid working and brilliant benefits that builds a culture of happy people who are the best at what they do.
Working across a number of world famous clients including Unilever – on brand such as Magnum & TRESemmé, Carlsberg, Waterwipes and Premier Inn, you will play a key role in the support and development of PR campaigns and activations within the team. The role will include:
- Day to day client and stakeholder contact, supporting the team on day to day account and project management (status reports & meetings, timings and budgets) as well as helping to deliver campaigns as assigned
- Attendance and contribution to internal agency meetings regarding your key clients and campaigns, and helping to support the team in delivering for our clients
- Supporting the development and execution of brand press office across clients, including working alongside the Connector team on media relations and sell-ins for key campaigns
- Supporting and contributing to the development of client campaigns, including the development of campaign assets and materials working alongside our agency communities, and helping to ensure that campaigns are delivered to the best possible standards
As an Associate, you are a sponge, constantly looking for new opportunities to learn. You ask questions, you receive feedback and you apply it. You’re learning the fundamentals of our business and what it means to be progressive by understanding earned, paid and owned media. You’re obsessed with details – learning the importance of accuracy in your day-to-day role. And, you’re a team-player asking how you can help or what more you can do.
The Necessary Ingredients
- PR experience in a fast-paced agency
- Experience in planning and/or supporting PR campaigns
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.