Senior Associate, Paid
Dallas, Texas, United States
Do you enjoy strategizing, executing and optimizing paid media for brands to drive business results? Do you nerd out about the connection points across performance marketing channels in a constantly-changing digital environment? Then keep reading.
Game-changing PR agency Golin, one of the world’s largest strategic communications firms, is looking for a Paid Media Associate, Sr. – Social / Digital to join our Dallas-based digital team. Please note: This role is located in Dallas, TX.
What You’ll Do:
- Run paid social campaigns that align with client KPIs and goals
- Track and monitor campaign spend and performance against KPIs for campaigns
- Build campaigns, execute QA checks and complete ongoing optimizations
- Support the development and execution of media plans that track with client goals
- Collaborate with paid media and client team members to replicate best practices and key learnings across client work
- Produce performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis in coordination with the analytics team
- Develop creative assets and copy for test and learn deployments
- Build strong relationships with client services and client teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with paid social partners
- Help champion and share paid media best practices with internal and external teams
What you have:
- 2+ years or more of digital marketing or advertising experience
- Degree in marketing, advertising, PR/communications or related practical experience
- Knowledge of paid social media buying and planning tools (e.g. Meta Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, and more)
- The ability to evaluate campaign performance, spot optimization opportunities and make real-time changes
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to analyze data
- Interest in the performance marketing landscape and trends
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A thirst for knowledge and a passion for enhancing your skill set
- Self-motivator with the ability to work autonomously
- Proactive communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort with prioritization and working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Always driving for new ideas
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience working with global brands
- Passion for B2B and Consumer technology
We are a global public relations agency with one mission: to create change that matters by making the best work of our lives. We have redefined the role of public relations with a focus on earning attention for some of the world’s most iconic and beloved brands through brave ideas, bold insights and maximum impact for the profoundly diverse marketplace. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
Why Work for Us?
We are 1,700 bright and eager individuals collaborating in more than 40 cities around the globe. Some in offices, some working remotely. Regardless of our geographies, our passion for collaboration is the #1 reason clients and colleagues enjoy working with us.
Collaboration isn’t new for us … it started 60 years ago when Al Golin insisted that personal egos be set aside for the greater good of the agency. He knew great work starts with inspired teamwork. And inspired teamwork is how we get clients and colleagues to join us and stay for decades, and how we launch brands, build careers, win awards like PR Week’s Global Agency of the Year – four years running - all while creating everlasting friendships.
At Golin, we Go All In. We are ready to Go All In for you...
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Salary range: $50,000 - $70,000
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.