We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address email@example.com.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Golin is looking for Managers who know how to make things happen! We are adding two exciting Manager roles to our Dallas team.
Manager(s) will have the opportunity to work on consumer brands evolving their influencer and earned media relations efforts to break through to consumers. You are a creative problem-solver who loves a fast-paced environment, can lead team and client projects, provide strong client counsel and can develop and sell media strategy. And you love building strong relationships.
This role will support our clients in research and planning, launches, internal communications, earned/owned/paid/social media, and the coordination of major events. We’re looking for a dedicated team member who checked their ego at the door and comes with a can-do attitude to develop and drive strategic initiatives. The role includes serving as a client go-to for conceptualizing and executing plans and variety of projects.
This role is hybrid, with the expectation of 2 days a week in the Golin office working with Golin colleagues, and a 3rd day spent onsite with clients as needed.
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships.
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships.
- Cultivate an environment of support, growth and partnership among team.
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas, flawless execution of client programs and internal project management.
- Drive forward execution of programs and activations, including celebrity partnerships, experiential events, content productions, earned-led programs and more.
- Plan and implement consumer-facing events and partnerships on behalf of our brand partners.
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions.
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas and campaigns. Using that knowledge to become a “go-to” for your team and your client.
- Working closely with media relations and influencer experts to provide counsel as well as develop ideas that resonate in-channel.
- Help manage the budget, manage timely billing and reporting, and partner with Agency finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 3-5 years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency.
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects.
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner.
- Consumer brand and/or CPG client experience is preferred.
- A mix of account management and media relations / influencer experience.
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives.
- A strong understanding of influencer, traditional media and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights.
We are a global public relations agency poised and staffing for the needs of today. Through our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with best-in-class work that has earned worldwide attention and awards. Representing some of the biggest Fortune One brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, diversity equity & inclusion strategy, influencer marketing, corporate strategy, and public affairs to name a few. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
Salary range: $55,000 - $95,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.