We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address email@example.com.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Senior Manager (Consumer, Tech, Lifestyle)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Golin Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Manager, Connector (Account Supervisor) to join our amazing consumer team. Responsibilities include day to day media outreach across technology and consumer lifestyle media, media strategy development, media relationship management, and some account management.
This role will support our clients with launches, internal communications, research and planning, earned/owned/paid/social media, and the coordination of major events. We are looking for a dedicated team member with a can-do attitude who will develop and drive strategic initiatives. The role includes serving as a client go-to for conceptualizing and executing plans and variety of projects.
Want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Lead earned media planning and outreach across consumer technology and lifestyle clients.
- Provide media counsel as well as proactive pivot outreach as needed.
- Develop ideas that drive media coverage.
- Foster and maintain productive and influential media relationships.
- Be responsible for media updates and outcomes.
- Identify solutions and work with integrated teams and independently, to drive client success and grow relationships.
- Help cultivate an environment of support, growth, and partnership amongst the team.
- Hold and set a high bar for executing sound ideas, flawless execution of media programs, and internal project management.
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions.
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas and campaigns.
- Be a go-to media expert for your team and your clients.
- Travel for events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, with 5+ years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency.
- Ecommerce, B2B, and tech client experience and media execution preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with key consumer technology and lifestyle media.
- Passion for media relations and client service with the ability to manage multiple projects and flexibility to pivot changing priorities.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects, with a mix of account management and media relations experience.
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives.
- A strong understanding of traditional media and content marketing strategies, with an ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned, and paid media.
- Poise and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner.
We are a global public relations agency poised and staffing for the needs of today. Through our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with best-in-class work that has earned worldwide attention and awards. Representing some of the biggest Fortune One brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, diversity equity & inclusion strategy, influencer marketing, corporate strategy, and public affairs to name a few. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $130,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.