Senior Manager (Consumer, Tech, Lifestyle)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sr. Manager (Account Supervisor), Connector
Golin Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Manager Connector to join our Los Angeles consumer team working. Responsibilities include day to day media outreach across technology and consumer lifestyle media, media strategy development, media relationship management, as well as some account management.
This role will support our clients in, launches, internal communications, research and planning, earned/owned/paid/social media, and the coordination of major events. We’re looking for a dedicated team member with a can-do attitude who will develop and drive strategic initiatives. The role includes serving as a client go-to for conceptualizing and executing plans and variety of projects.
Who We Are:
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
2022 PRovoke Media North America Agency of the Year
2022 & 2021 PRovoke Media North America Large Agency of the Year
2021, 2020 & 2019 PRWeek Global Agency of the Year
2021, 2020 & 2019 AMEC Awards Research & Measurement Team of the Year
Winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion
We tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Lead earned media planning and outreach across consumer technology and lifestyle clients
- Provide media counsel as well as proactive pivot outreach as needed
- Develop ideas that drive media coverage
- Foster and maintain productive and influential media relationships
- Be responsible for media updates and outcomes
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas, flawless execution of media programs and internal project management
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas and campaigns. Using that knowledge to become a “go-to” media expert for your team and your client
- Travel for events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 5+ years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency
- Experience and relationships with key consumer technology and lifestyle media
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects
- Ecommerce, B2B and tech client experience
- A mix of account management and media relations experience
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
$70,000 - $130,000
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.