Freelance SVP Producer
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Temporary, SVP Executive Producer
Golin is looking for a temporary Executive Producer.
Your work must show earned-first, big-platform thinking, and detail-obsessed executional flair. You must have conceptual chops, storytelling talent, and strategic expertise. You should have a social-led way of seeing the world, with experience creating share-worthy work from film to in-store to experiential. You must be able to flex and adapt your style from fun-times spirits to super-serious B2C.
We are looking for someone who can join us in a Freelance capacity and can commit to up to 25 hours per month.
Job #1 is to bring the freshest, most inspired, most unexpected thinking that solves a client’s problem.
- Collaborate with other creatives, strategists, media, digital and account teams to ensure our work is always relevant, strategically sound and headline worthy.
- Communicate your ideas to the clients with clarity, strategic insight, and passion.
- Hunt for and share out with the rest of the team what’s breaking in culture BEFORE it breaks in culture.
- Proactive thinking. You’re always bringing ideas because you know not every opportunity lives within the brief.
- 10+ years’ creative experience in advertising or social. Knowledge of earned media is a plus.
- A creative portfolio that’s filled with smart thinking.
- Internet fluency. You know the ins and outs of social media, speak the language of the internet, have gone down YouTube rabbit holes for multiple hours in a row, have uploaded multiple TikTok videos and have explored without fear the inner depths of Reddit.
- You’re a genuinely good person who brings energy every single day to your work and to the agency.
Please note: This role is ideally located in Chicago, but we are open to considering qualified remote candidates in other locations.
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations. Hourly rate: $150 - $170 per hour.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.