Senior Vice President, Consumer
Dallas, Texas, United States
Golin Dallas is hiring for a Senior Vice President, Consumer. Join one of the most innovative agencies to help direct a global client, account teams and campaigns.
Are you ready to Go All In?
Client Leadership: Serve as the North America client leader for a top-tier global consumer brand, acting as the go-to strategic resource for your clients and driving innovative, business-outcome-focused campaigns.
Holistic Campaigns: Lead comprehensive campaigns, taking a big-picture view of opportunities and challenges, and connecting creative solutions to business problems for both clients and the agency. Translate global campaigns into culturally-relevant regional programs that drive local KPIs.
Financial Success: Be responsible for the financial success of a book of business within the consumer practice, managing budgets, projections, staffing, and delivering strong financial results and account growth.
Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain productive relationships at senior levels of the client organization, becoming an expert on their business challenges and offering proactive counsel.
Team Leadership: Provide leadership to the account team, stimulating and challenging them to deliver powerful, integrated ideas and solutions based on research and insights. Effectively lead teams who work in different offices in a hybrid work environment. Cultivate positive morale and reinforce a sense of camaraderie across your teams and the agency.
Risk Management: Identify and calculate risk and guide your team and clients through it to achieve better work, always seeking to raise the bar and develop your team.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in PR, journalism, marketing communications, or a related field.
- 12+ years of agency and/or client-side experience in all facets of communications, including earned, owned, and paid campaigns.
- 12-15 years' experience in account management, earned media, brand communications, and integrated marketing across earned, social, influencer, and owned channels.
- Deep knowledge of earned media and proven success activating culturally-relevant, earned campaigns in an integrated media landscape.
- Experience leading integrated agency teams across strategy, planning, creative, earned media, influencer, social and experiential.
- Proven track record of providing sound counsel to senior communication and marketing leaders.
- Ability to build strong relationships and immerse yourself in the client’s business.
- Experience leading and mentoring cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns, deliverables and timelines.
- Experience managing financials, including budgets, billing, projections, and staffing.
- Track record of delivering strong financial results and organic business growth.
- Expertise in leading and pitching plans, ideas, and campaigns, as well as proposals for new business development.
- Experience with leading analytics and measurement efforts tied to a brand’s customer journey, going beyond impressions and share of voice.
- Data-driven mindset with a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to attract, motivate, empower, coach, and retain staff.
- Charismatic and effective presentation skills, with the ability to artfully tell a story.
- A leader
- An empathetic and effective listener
- Creative and curious
- A passionate, driven problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- Focused and well organized
- Driven to reach your potential
- Inspired & inspiring
- Detail and solutions-oriented
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse, and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Please note: Preferred location is Dallas, TX or Boston, MA (Ideal candidate should be based in one of these locations) and we are open to considering qualified remote candidates in other locations.
Salary range: $150,000 - $260,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.