Senior Manager, Digital Health
New York, New York, United States
Senior Manager, Digital Health
Golin Health is looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Health to join our team!
Who We Are
Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting- edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
Ready to go all in with us?
The Digital Health team is an energized group of strategists who meet at the corner of healthcare and multi-channel experiences. They promote performance-based strategies, content, targeting and measurement to help our pharma and med device clients meet and exceed their program objectives. The team manages global integrated campaigns, social activations, and digital consulting assignments – everything from influencer best practices to emerging technology and social platforms to consider.
The team is looking for a Sr. Manager, a savvy starter with solid experience who lives for staying one step ahead. You’re the first to try out new platform updates and to tie trends into your content calendars. Your own feeds are meticulously curated to help you flex your digital expertise.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in strategy development for digital and social programs that reach patients, HCPs and other leaders in the healthcare industry
- Directly manage flawless execution of digital and social strategies, including content ideation and production, community management oversight, paid media optimizations, social media analytics, influencer activations and more
- Analyze existing and potential clients’ social media and digital landscape, and make strategic recommendations to achieve client goals
- Partner with earned media and creative teams to achieve client communications goals
- Conduct research, assemble presentations and present in new business pitches
- Proofread and edit digital content as needed
- Quickly spot opportunities and new industry trends, glean insights, and brainstorm action plans driving results
- Contribute to reporting with analytics partners
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ of professional experience in an agency or in house
- Relevant experience across all major social media platforms
- Understanding of social media analytics and optimizations
- Experience working with paid social media a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that pivots with the speed
- Confidence to step forward and proactively move projects and innovations along—not waiting for someone to tell you the next steps
- Remain focused, positive, and professional under pressure
- A passion for uncovering the latest cultural meme or popular style to fuel big ideas
- Ability to shift priorities in real-time to meet client needs
- Energetic, with a deep knowledge of the social, influencer and digital marketing landscape
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- New innovative thinking, providing recommendations and opportunities for clients to engage with influencers and consumers in unique ways
Salary range: $90,000 – $160,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.