Associate, Healthcare Public Relations
New York, New York, United States
Golin Health is looking for an Associate to join our team!
Who We Are
Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting- edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
Ready to go all in with us?
What You’ll Do:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Help to further develop our healthcare offering, capabilities, and growth trajectory
- Own the brainstorm process; see the need, lead the brainstorm, and begin to identify other team members who have the potential of becoming good brainstorm facilitators
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Be engaged in thought leadership/speaking opportunities
What You Have:
- Ability to motivate a team
- Skilled at fostering growth and development
- Collaborative, but knows how to mobilize others to achieve a common goal
- Problem-solver, resourceful, goal-oriented
- Not afraid to challenge clients and team members, but knows how to resolve, gain consensus and move forward
- Experience managing all financial aspects of client business and managing/achieving revenue goals internally at an agency is critical
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Healthcare / Pharma experience
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.