We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Reports to: Senior Consultant
Role Location: GOLIN Shanghai
Golin is a global public relations agency that helps companies create change that matters. Throughout our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with best-in-class, data driven creative that has earned worldwide attention and awards – we are both PRWeek Global Agency of the Year and AMEC Large Research & Measurement Team of the Year for 2019, 2020 and 2021. Representing some of the world’s biggest brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, influencer marketing, corporate and consumer strategy, and public affairs to name a few.
We’re proud to have made an impact in Asia for over 25 years, with teams in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Jakarta, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul and Tokyo. Together, our mission is Creating Change in Asia for Asia – from defining new era travel through our multi-award-winning campaign work, to pioneering industry-leading tools, to purpose-driven legislation change, we make sure that the changes we make matter to business, society, legislation, our people and industry.
Located in the international hub where the east meets west, across the past two decades Golin Shanghai has collaborated with international and local clients on market research, brand localization strategy, integrated creative campaigns, public relations and digital communications.
Our ethos is simple yet powerful: we Go All In. For our clients. For our colleagues. For our agency. For our industry. If that sounds like something you could wake up every morning to help with, then read on.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As Associate you’ll create meaningful impact for our clients, empower our people and drive our business through an intentionally inclusive, powerfully diverse and uncompromisingly equitable culture.
- Proactive in understanding client’s business.
- Manage client supplies, publications, resources and materials.
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings; keep participants advised of any changes; participate in client meetings and presentations as needed; prepare client meeting minutes.
- Responsible for client product/inventory closet
- Work with client on tactical and daily issues as required by account team leaders.
Social content development and platform operation
- Develop monthly social content calendar for brand on WeChat and other platforms according to content strategy.
- Draft brand social copy and proactively co-work with creative team to complete social posts.
- Operate brand social accounts accordingly.
- Assist in social monthly/weekly reports, research, competitor analysis preparation as needed.
- Draft other paperwork as required by account team leaders.
External communication and support
- Draft media and KOL briefing book and relations materials.
- Develop and maintain media and KOL contact list and databases.
- Maintain media and KOL files.
- Manage external vendors.
- Provide assistance with the logistics of events.
Internal communication and support
- Balance workload between projects and account staff to ensure that all work is accurate and completed within established deadlines.
- Actively participants in internal discussion and meeting
- Communicate frequently and appropriately with account team leaders.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- 1 years related professional experience in social media.
- Internship experience in PR/social agency or related environment highly desired, strong social sense and content ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fosters open communication and acts as a role model for how to treat others.
- Builds working relationships that foster teamwork, works well with others, and inspires great work.
- Develops personal leadership, is learning focused, adaptable to change and proactive.
- Excellent judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors.
- Demonstrates integrity in all actions.
- Desire to pursue learning and self-development; participates in required and voluntary professional development programs.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, 135 editors, Xiumi, Keynote, etc.
Just as we #goallin for our clients, agency and industry – we #goallin for your career. In this role, you will have direct access to inspiring professionals and mentors who will not only help you improve your work, but establish a path for you to grow within Golin long term. Our employees stay for both the people and the agency’s willingness to be flexible with passions, purposes and career explorations.
For you to create the best work of your life, it’s important for us to give you the best experience. Being part of Golin Shanghai means:
- Supplementary Medicare Schemes
- 18 days Annual Leave and 5 days Paid Sick Leave
- Birthday Leave and Gift
- Meal and Sport Allowance
- Festival Activities and Gift
- Annual Health Check
- Anniversary Bonus
To learn more about us visit: golin.com
Golin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Golin is committed to building a culture where all employees are seen as equal, are respected and where all opinions are heard. We take pride in our inclusive hiring, as well as our diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data held by Golin relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Due to the large number of applications received, we apologize if we are unable to provide a response or feedback on unsuccessful applications. We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.