We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Senior Account Executive/Manager
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Golin Chicago, our global headquarters, is looking for an experienced, dedicated team Manager, Digital, with a can-do demeanor to join our world-class team. This role will be part of our Catalyst community.
Golin Catalysts are relationship builders. They seek to understand, they motivate, they inspire, they bring people together and push out the best work to the clients – championing smart strategies, advocating for killer creative ideas, protecting the brand’s ethos and client priorities. Catalysts close the deal, open the door, roll up their sleeves and conduct a team of curious, hungry, smart and creative people. Catalysts keep the train on the tracks but lets the work fly so that brands win buzz, headlines, praise and awards. They work with strategists and creatives to develop ideas that – not only get heard – but approved, funded and executed. Catalysts relentlessly pursue signed statements of work and are hungry to add big wins to their portfolios.
Golin is currently looking for an experienced team member to support our real-time Culture Lab engine. This person will have the capabilities and intuitive knowledge to drive real time strategy and execution – with programs of all scales - for one of the most iconic QSR brands on the planet!
You will comfortably lead (with autonomy) a large cross section of agency and client teams (at all levels) in the development of real time opportunities on behalf of the brand. This person understands what it means to EARN attention and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves on all tactical matters. With a can-do demeanor, you will be a client thought partner and manage multiple opportunities across a top-notch team. No two days will be alike!
Are you ready to GO ALL IN?
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the client's day-to-day contact for real-time culture engine campaign programming.
- Work closely with an integrated team harnessing the power of our digital connectors, strategists, and creatives to deliver real-time consumer engagement, selling in earned social ideas, and providing counsel.
- Partner with our agency partners to develop integrated communications plans.
- Be an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions.
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas, flawless execution of client work, and internal project management.
- Gain an understanding of key social media platforms and how to create consumer engagement through them.
- Stay on top of relevant industry events and trends as well as develop a deep understanding of client and competitor brand activities.
- Excel at communication with the client, interpersonal and intra-team communications.
- Cultivate an environment of support, growth, collaboration, and partnership amongst the team.
- Manage external vendors, help manage budget, timely billing and reporting, and partner with the Agency finance team
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- 3+ years of agency or related professional communications experience at a mid to large sized agency.
- A proven track record in account management, account growth, and working with integrated teams.
- Sharp with a positive, can-do demeanor, and attention to detail are absolutely key in this position.
- Background in event planning and execution, with experience overseeing both traditional media relations and social media execution.
- Experience leading coordination with venues and event operations agencies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; able to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple assignments.
- Proven ability to execute programs with large budgets, keeping clients and leadership updated on budget trends.
- Experience working on large consumer, retail or lifestyle brands a plus!
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and proof-reading skills.
Who You Are:
- An entrepreneurial mind
- A stickler for flawless execution
- A great listener
- Passionate about your work and our business
In this role, you will have direct access to seasoned professionals who - will not only inspire your work - but partner with you to help grow your career at Golin for the long term. One thing you will learn about Golin is people stay for both the people and the ability to help you explore your passions.
We are a global public relations agency poised and staffing for the needs of today. Through our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with best-in-class work that has earned worldwide attention and awards. Representing some of the biggest Fortune One brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, diversity equity & inclusion strategy, influencer marketing, corporate strategy, and public affairs to name a few. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
Salary range: $55,000 - $95,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.