We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address email@example.com.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Temporary, Director, Analytics
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Golin is seeking a Temporary, Director, Analytics to contribute to our incredible Strategist team. The ideal candidate is part digital analyst, part creative problem solver, a true hybrid with a deep understanding of digital and social analytics. We are looking for someone who has the ability to tell stories with data and synthesize findings from a variety of different sources.
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What you’ll do:
- Support several key client accounts, partnering with Analytics leadership on various analytics projects.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently toward successful completion, including ongoing core workstreams and ad-hoc, quick-turn needs with minimal supervision and active communication with key stakeholders.
- Rapidly and thoroughly familiarize yourself with client and industry backgrounds and needs, including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers, and competitors in the marketplace as well as specific measurement approaches, processes, and best practices.
- Ask thoughtful questions to ensure clarity in your role across projects and accounts; demonstrate consistent, timely communication on project developments, timelines, progress and results.
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into actionable insights.
- Tabulate and analyze data, pulling out crisp insights and recommendations.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree, and coursework in some form of marketing analysis, journalism, PR, mathematics, statistics and/or social science is preferred.
- Advertising, PR, or digital marketing experience a plus.
- 8+ years of experience working in analytics, including experience configuring APIs and implementing integrated digital analytics solutions.
- Deep experience using Talkwalker, Newswhip, Quid, Netbase, Brandwatch and similar analytics tools; must be comfortable and capable of quickly ramping up on new tools and applications.
- Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources, working with and creating reports synthesizing all relevant data to create a cohesive story and inform decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced industries and environments, demonstrated by time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to pivot and adapt to new and emerging client and agency situations.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including deep familiarity with PowerPoint and experience with design and data visualization tools to develop highly visual reports that deliver powerful storytelling.
We are a global public relations agency poised and staffing for the needs of today. Through our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR with best-in-class creative that has earned worldwide attention and awards. Representing some of the biggest Fortune One brands, we offer a suite of services from content creation and production, diversity equity & inclusion strategy, influencer marketing, corporate strategy, and public affairs to name a few. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
Hourly Range: $70 p/h - $90 p/h
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.