We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Manager, Tech - £40k
London, England, United Kingdom
THE TECH B2B LONDON TEAM
In a time when it can feel like we’re standing still, our Technology & B2B practice has been making waves! From securing global retainers to significant new business wins: we’re looking for a Manager level candidate to join our team and to take our earned media activity to the next level for consumer technology, enterprise technology and b2b clients. This person will have responsibility for building relationships with critical media and influencers, identifying creative opportunities on social media, and motivating and inspiring our people to deliver bold, award winning work.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Connector, you play an essential role in earning attention for our clients. You are a media expert who amplifies great work. As a Manager, you own it. You are the day-to-day manager of client programs, deliverables and campaigns. You are not only reactive but also proactive as you anticipate problems and solutions. Identifying new and future story telling opportunities. You are sharing your expertise with more junior talent. You provide real-time coaching and demonstrate inclusive behavior to help others succeed. You use your time wisely and prioritize what’s most important.
As Manager you will:
Create Meaningful Impact for Our Clients
- You create meaningful impact for our clients. You do this by building trusting relationships with media, colleagues, teams and client contacts. You collaborate, counsel and contribute to exceptional and brave work, running busy press offices and developing smart media strategy. You immerse yourself in our clients’ businesses and bring relevant ideas and insights into our work.
Empower Our People
- You empower our people. You do this by developing yourself through training, mentoring, coaching and on-the-job experience. You encourage your colleagues and teammates to develop themselves, too. You contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture in the workplace. And you give and receive candid feedback.
Drive Our Business
- You drive our business. You do this by recognizing the role you play in the financial success of our agency. You learn about the tools, processes and points of view that make Golin progressive and enable you to deliver data led earned media. You also contribute to new and organic new business opportunities when possible.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Experience leading day to day busy press office work.
- Experience working for as PR/Communications agency and with enterprise tech clients, with a passion and curiosity for all areas of technology
- Strong media contacts in the enterprise technology and b2b space
- Experience of integrated media work, from PR to social
- Confidence to work with and counsel senior clients
We are a progressive public relations agency, designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. We proudly reclaim and redefine PR at a time when earning attention has never been more important. Our progressive approach aligns earned first, data driven creative with the customer journey, to build relevance and deliver maximum impact for our clients.
With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, ‘Go All In’ is our agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In, in everything we do. We are committed to Go All In for our people, offering a full benefits programme that builds a culture of happy people who are the best at what they do. We’re proud of the work we do, and even prouder when it is recognised by our peers. Over the last five years, we have been named ‘Agency of the Year’ ten times in a row and received many awards for our creative work. It’s a testament to our team’s excellent work and dedication to innovation and client service.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.