We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Manager, Consumer - £40k
London, England, United Kingdom
Golin, one of the world’s largest strategic communications firms, is looking for an Account Manager to join our London Consumer team, working on some of the world's most prestigious brands. With your intimate knowledge of consumer PR, you will help our team to create high value, client experiences and award winning campaigns.
With the client
- Establish strong relationships with client decision makers to understand their priorities and state of their business; use that knowledge to provide them with strategic recommendations
- Support the day to day client lead in the development of strategic and tactical plans
- Keep a keen eye on how evolving plans and priorities impact client campaigns including creative assets, copy and promotion timings
- As part of a global hub team, ensure local team needs across the region are represented in high-level meetings and ensure the balance is struck between clear global communications and local relevance
- Help ensure clients are achieving their goals and seeing innovation and value-add
- Day to day management of junior team members
- Drive the creation and ongoing plans to achieve our clients’ vision
- Work closely with creative teams to ensure creative is built in to take full advantage of integrated campaigns
- Keep teams apprised of relevant trends and opportunities that can add value to our clients and to our team
- Maintain close relationships with journalists and leverage those relationships for unique client opportunities
- Ensure that best work is shared across the teams; champion the improvement of the quality of work performed and results generated for clients
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the nuances of your clients and how best to meet their needs and objectives
- A strategic thinker, manager and collaborator
- Experience managing team members
- Experience working in a dedicated consumer PR role either in-house or agency side
- Good relationships with relevant journalist
- Comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently, asking lots of questions to make the output of every project better
- Always driving for new ideas
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with global brands
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.