We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address email@example.com.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Manager, Media Relations (Consumer)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Manager, Los Angeles
Golin Los Angeles is looking for a Manager of Media Relations to join our Consumer team! We need a media relations superstar, who has worked with big consumer brands, been part of a multi-faceted account teams, building truly integrated, earned media activations.
You are an integrated communications expert, with the ability execute campaigns, work seamlessly with an integrated team, manage junior team members and manage up to achieve client and business goals. The ideal candidate is solutions oriented and has developed strong client relationships, has extensive relations experience, is proactive, with a demonstrated ability of working with, and passion for, consumer brands. We are looking for a dedicated team member, with a can-do demeanor, inspiring the best work from our team both locally and remote.
Want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas flawlessly and understand internal project management
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas and campaigns. Using that knowledge to become a “go-to” for your team and your client
- Working closely with media relations experts to provide media counsel as well as develop ideas that are “media-able”
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 3-5 years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects
- Ecommerce, B2B and tech client experience
- A mix of account management and media relations experience
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
$55,000 - $95,000
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.