We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address email@example.com.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Golin is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Chicago headquarters office. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment role and we are seeking a highly organized candidate with strong interpersonal skills who multitasks well and can manage people and priorities in a group environment. This person not only serves as an assistant to the multiple executives they support but will also be responsible for providing various administrative tasks for teams and own office related deliverables and logistics.
Who We Are:
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse, and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support to senior staff and other team members across multiple client teams.
- Coordinate team and client meetings by reserving conference rooms, ordering catering, printing materials, scheduling tech support, and registering guests.
- Heavy travel coordination.
- Process expense reports.
- Create purchase orders and process vendor invoices.
- Coordinate client mailings by ordering supplies, assembling packages, creating shipping documents, and tracking.
- Maintain Team PTO calendars and team contact lists.
- Assist with new hire preparations and onboarding.
- Additional administrative tasks and duties as needed.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant or office manager.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Proven experience in meeting coordination, event planning, corporate travel, expense reports, and administrative experience.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., printers, computers).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools such as Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail, following through on projects and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3+ years of experience in an administrative role.
Please note: This role is located in Chicago, and we are not open to considering qualified remote candidates in other locations at this time.
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations. Salary range: $50,000 - $70,000
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.