We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address email@example.com.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
VP Director Catalyst (Healthcare)
New York, New York, United States
VP Director Catalyst, Healthcare
Who We Are
Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting- edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
Ready to go all in with us?
What You’ll Do:
- Opportunity to lead one of our largest pharmaceutical clients with a diverse mix of scientific communications, stakeholder engagement and a robust educational initiative
- Partner directly with an Executive Director to develop strategic planning for our clients and the team itself
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Help to further develop our healthcare offering, capabilities and growth trajectory
- Own the brainstorm process; see the need, lead the brainstorm, and begin to identify other team members who have the potential of becoming good brainstorm facilitators
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Help serve as a role model and mentor to the broader healthcare group, which consists of 25 people
- Be engaged in thought leadership/speaking opportunities
- Lead role in new business development
What You Have:
- Ability to motivate a team
- Skilled at fostering growth and development
- Collaborative, but knows how to mobilize others to achieve a common goal
- Problem-solver, resourceful, goal-oriented
- Not afraid to challenge clients and team members, but knows how to resolve, gain consensus and move forward
- Experience managing all financial aspects of client business and managing/achieving revenue goals internally at an agency is critical
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience
- Healthcare / Pharma experience a must
Salary range: $125,000 - $225,000
Golin has included the base salary or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; market considerations; budgetary considerations; as well as a candidate’s background, relevant experience, and qualifications.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.