We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Manager, Talent Acquisition (Early Careers & DEI Programs)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Golin is looking for an experienced and dynamic Manager of Talent Acquisition to own our Early Careers and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) recruiting programs.
This vital role will oversee Golin’s campus recruiting program, internship program, and support DEI talent initiatives. We are looking for someone who keeps diversity top of mind and will manage full cycle recruiting for both our internship and early career full-time roles. You will champion Golin and our talent brand, ensuring inclusive visibility is a pillar of our programs, and we are an employer of choice among student and early career candidate communities.
You will be charged with building and maintaining relationships with colleges and universities across North America, partnering with career center advisors, faculty, and student run organizations, developing, and executing recruiting strategies to attract diverse talent. This role will also drive initiatives focused on diversity recruiting, as well as support the execution of our current highly coveted, flagship DEI talent programs.
A passion for diversity, equity and inclusion, experience partnering with college/university leaders, as well as student run organizations, relationship building, and a collaborative, proactive, solutions-oriented spirit is essential for success in this role.
Please note we are looking for someone based in Chicago.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Golin’s early careers and internship recruiting strategies and programs, building our on-campus and off-campus talent brand, attracting diverse talent across various public relations roles.
- Own full cycle recruiting of early career hires across our regions, including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, extending, and closing offers.
- Accountable for managing our Golin internship program and process including; posting roles, managing social outreach, screening potential candidates, owning interview process, offers, candidate onboarding, and overall program management throughout internship cycles.
- Champion our talent brand, hosting, attending, and representing Golin at both virtual and on-campus events, including, but not limited to; job fairs, employer panels, student-run meetings, networking events, informational sessions, and speaking engagements.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships and relationships with colleges and universities, faculty, student run and alumni organizations, and career centers.
- Partner with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team on DEI talent initiatives, managing current and future DEI talent programs, and overseeing end-to-end project needs.
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development lead, and Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams on inclusivity strategies and programs.
- Work closely with leaders across our regions to support various early careers programs, understanding and anticipating most important talent needs and requirements for these roles/positions.
- Generate interest and actively pursue top talent for Golin by sharing the Golin story, developing an industry presence in the marketplace, proactively meeting prospective candidates, building long-term relationships, and keeping diversity top of mind.
- Use Greenhouse ATS and other tools to manage prospects and build robust candidate pipelines.
- Build and maintain a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool via LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, research, etc.
- Support broader Talent Acquisition team projects, events, and initiatives.
What You’ll Have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of campus recruiting experience, with 2+ years of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion program experience.
- Experience working for a public relations agency, advertising agency, corporate communications organization, or professional services organization preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading early career recruiting initiatives, attending various campus events, hosting recruiting events, owning relationships with career centers and student run campus organizations.
- Strong relationships with top universities, as well as student run organizations.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program development and project management experience a must.
- Ability to recommend campus sourcing strategies and identify proper channels & messages to attract top candidates.
- Demonstrated success in full-cycle recruiting, including attending/hosting kick-off meetings, sourcing, screening, qualifying talent, delivering offers, and onboarding.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter + converting passive candidates to interested candidates.
- Ability to travel for various college/university events as needed.
- Highly creative, organized, detail oriented, with exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
We are a progressive global public relations agency poised and staffing for the needs of today. Through our 60+ year history we have redefined the role of PR, representing some of the biggest Fortune One brands, earning worldwide attention and awards. What really makes Golin special is our people, our culture, and recognizing that there is much more to life than work. We offer learning and development opportunities, holistic health care benefits, flexible time off, enhanced family care, a monthly health and wellness stipend, and much more.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $90,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.