We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Golin have fraudulently used our name – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorised representative of Golin with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.
Public Relations Graduate Internship
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a creative and passionate Intern to join the Golin team in Toronto.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Qualifications & Eligibility:
- You must have an education or background in PR, Advertising, Marketing or Communications.
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong editing and proofreading abilities
- Use your solid time management and interpersonal skills
- Use your ability to multitask, work independently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and proficient at learning new software and technology
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate to deliver results
- Analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem solver
- Media monitoring for multiple client projects (will be trained on media monitoring software)
- Completing MRP (Media Relations Rating Points) reports, data entry of media coverage into reports
- Updating media, influencer and vendor contact lists
- Administrative support for the team
- Supporting the team with coordination of campaigns, projects, events, etc.
- Program and campaign reporting –including pulling social analytics and stats, media impressions and MRP reports and compiling in monthly, quarterly and yearly reports of all kinds
- Research – researching and compiling briefing documents on various subjects
- Event support (virtual/ hybrid/ in-person)
- Drafting materials, writing
**To be considered, your application process must be:
- Apply to this posting.
- Upload as ONE PDF DOCUMENT - Your resume and responses to the essay questions below.
- Saved the PDF as: Last Name, First Name
Please answer ALL of the following in no more than 200 words per question:
- What’s something brave you'd like to see a brand do? Why? Is there a topic or issue you feel a specific brand could/should address?
- Tell us about a time you've gone all in. Outside of showing up on time and giving us your best effort, how would you do that at Golin?
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
$18.00 per hour
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.